Not applicable

Re: CC with SP increases ?

Amex, cap one, discover, most synchrony, most comenity store cards
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay's

Pretty much everyone but Chase and BofA(?)
Message 5 of 8
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Barclay's

Pretty much everyone but Chase and BofA(?)

Well, BofA sent me an email that said: You have been preselected, so click this link if you would like a CLI with no credit check required. Sure enough, it asked me to update my income, then gave me a $5000 increase from $17,500 to $22,500. So sometimes they do give CLI with a SP. this was within the last few months.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a specific credit card and you want to know if a CLI is a HP or SP, search for that particular credit card on the forum. Are you looking to use this information as a basis for applying for credit? If so, IMHO I wouldn't do it. It's best to apply for credit cards that meet your spend. Cluttering up your credit report with cards you don't need can hinder you from obtaining credit cards you really want. Best of luck!!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is some part but more for curiosity , im interested to apply for chase freedom or discover it and i read people geting sp increases with discover. Im interested in amex too , chase and amex pull TU in my case and for now is the only score i know. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.