cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCB/PPC pulled my credit - unauthorized!

tag
skigirl916
Established Contributor

CCB/PPC pulled my credit - unauthorized!

PayPal pulled my credit and it resulted in a hard pull with Experian! I've NEVER applied for credit with them!! 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCB/PPC pulled my credit - unauthorized!

This is why I keep my Ice packs close, and my Colt closer. Smiley Tongue

Good luck in getting it removed.
Message 2 of 12
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Might be a sign of fraud or identity theft.  You need to contact PayPal and make sure an account hasn't been opened up in your name.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

they did the same thing to me. I asked them why they pulled my credit without authorization on Facebook. They investigated it and discovered it was fraudulent, so they had the inquiry removed.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

Might be a sign of fraud or identity theft.  You need to contact PayPal and make sure an account hasn't been opened up in your name.

Agreed.. EX pulls are not something to be toyed with and especially your credit.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't say enough bad things about CCB. Report them to the CFPB, that will get their attention. They just had to pay them a massive fine.
Message 6 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

+1

Message 7 of 12
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

they did the same thing to me. I asked them why they pulled my credit without authorization on Facebook. They investigated it and discovered it was fraudulent, so they had the inquiry removed.

Did you post a message, or what? How'd you ask them this? 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you post a message, or what? How'd you ask them this? 

I commented on their Facebook page, then they messaged me and asked me to send a private message with my e-mail address, it took them a few days but was resolved.

Message 9 of 12
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Somebody opened an account with my SSN, cell phone and an address from 9 years ago. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.