Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU - Applied and approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU - Applied and approved

In reading some of the threads on here about CCCU, I decided to apply for membership and a Visa. After applying on-line, I waited about a week and was sent an email saying they approved me for the $2,500CL I asked for. Nice! Thanks to all of you who talked about it on here in the first place -- without you I wouldn't have known CCCU even existed! I must say, though, that I wasn't overly impressed with the process itself. It took several days after pulling my EX credit report before they even assigned it to a loan officer (I only know that because I called after the 4th day), then it took an additional 3 or 4 days before I had a response. The good side was, once I got approved, the loan officer herself emailed me an offered a very cordial welcome aboard. Nice touch! My question is, what is everyone's experience with CCCU regarding CLI's?? Are they automatic, or do they have to be asked for? Thanks! FYI... they pulled Experian, and my score was 685 at the time.

Message Edited by Binks on 05-29-2008 05:26 AM
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: CCCU - Applied and approved

Congrats on the nice CL!
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes they are slow but worth the wait.  They are very personal which i like. i don't know about clis but i'm sure someone will answer.  Glad you got this great card.
Message 3 of 11
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone know who CCCU pulls in Texas?

what kind of CL can I get with them with these scores?

EX632 TU 711 EQ 685
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for 2,500 and they didn't counter with more or less. I have low utilization (15%), but do have a few baddies that are a few years old. I also had several inquiries (8 I think) on Experian at the time they pulled the app. My annual salary is around 40K, and I have total available credit of $30K. Hope that helps!
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have CCCU, they were a little slow but as the other member said well worth the wait. They pulled EX on me in CA. I have not received or asked for a CLI yet, have had their card since 07/07
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!

From what I have read from other member's, they received a CLI automatically at the 1 year mark.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the cl! Who is CCCU?
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU=Christian Community Credit Union
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.