Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU Blowing me off?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU Blowing me off?

I applied 2 weeks ago, they did a hard inq.

No communication whatsoever.

Despite an email I sent tammy 3 days ago.

Anyone else have this trouble? Or my scores just that bad? Only after a 500 CL.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?

jaguls66 wrote:

Patience is a virtue... They will call or email. It took a couple of weeks for me to hear back as well. Then EVERYTHING moved right along.

Don't sweat.

Rob
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do everything manually from what I've read here in these forums, and I can imagine, with all the people that have gone to them from here alone, that they are probably swamped with apps and it might just take a little bit.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jamesus81801 wrote:
They do everything manually from what I've read here in these forums, and I can imagine, with all the people that have gone to them from here alone, that they are probably swamped with apps and it might just take a little bit.

Agreed.

Rob
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Patience is a virtue... They will call or email. It took a couple of weeks for me to hear back as well. Then EVERYTHING moved right along.

Don't sweat.

Rob

OK, putting on my patience cap, and waiting til the end of next week.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Being patient is the best way to go about this. I submitted nearly a week ago and finally got an email saying they were processing my app. I don't expect an answer anytime soon, nor do I need one that fast. They'll get to it when they get to it.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try Carrie @ 800-347-2228 x 6129  She called me.  I didn't get my loan because I was over the amount of unsecured debt that is allowed, she said.  I did not really understand that, but that's fine, they are doing a great work...  I will try in 6 months.

Eve
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 wrote:
 I didn't get my loan because I was over the amount of unsecured debt that is allowed, she said. 

Eve

I pretty much got the same response from BoA when I applied for a CC, but they did tell me it had to do with my income to available credit ratio...
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on the 21st and I got a call from Jeri today. Since I am self employed they needed me to fax last years income tax report and a copy of my Social Security card. Not sure if I am going to get the Visa or what amount if it is approved (I ask for 4000.00) but I will update when I hear something from them.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.