Reply
Frequent Contributor
jaguls66
Posts: 356
Registered: ‎06-06-2007
0

CCCU Blowing me off?

I applied 2 weeks ago, they did a hard inq.

No communication whatsoever.

Despite an email I sent tammy 3 days ago.

Anyone else have this trouble? Or my scores just that bad? Only after a 500 CL.
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?



jaguls66 wrote:
I applied 2 weeks ago, they did a hard inq.

No communication whatsoever.

Despite an email I sent tammy 3 days ago.

Anyone else have this trouble? Or my scores just that bad? Only after a 500 CL.

Patience is a virtue... They will call or email. It took a couple of weeks for me to hear back as well. Then EVERYTHING moved right along.
 
Don't sweat.
 
Rob
Contributor
Jamesus81801
Posts: 133
Registered: ‎07-18-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?

They do everything manually from what I've read here in these forums, and I can imagine, with all the people that have gone to them from here alone, that they are probably swamped with apps and it might just take a little bit.
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?



Jamesus81801 wrote:
They do everything manually from what I've read here in these forums, and I can imagine, with all the people that have gone to them from here alone, that they are probably swamped with apps and it might just take a little bit.


Agreed.

Rob
Frequent Contributor
jaguls66
Posts: 356
Registered: ‎06-06-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?



FICO_Focused wrote:


jaguls66 wrote:
I applied 2 weeks ago, they did a hard inq.

No communication whatsoever.

Despite an email I sent tammy 3 days ago.

Anyone else have this trouble? Or my scores just that bad? Only after a 500 CL.

Patience is a virtue... They will call or email. It took a couple of weeks for me to hear back as well. Then EVERYTHING moved right along.
 
Don't sweat.
 
Rob





OK, putting on my patience cap, and waiting til the end of next week.
Regular Contributor
CreditHawk
Posts: 197
Registered: ‎06-08-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?

Being patient is the best way to go about this. I submitted nearly a week ago and finally got an email saying they were processing my app. I don't expect an answer anytime soon, nor do I need one that fast. They'll get to it when they get to it.
Established Contributor
myhearts07
Posts: 858
Registered: ‎06-26-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?

Try Carrie @ 800-347-2228 x 6129  She called me.  I didn't get my loan because I was over the amount of unsecured debt that is allowed, she said.  I did not really understand that, but that's fine, they are doing a great work...  I will try in 6 months.
 
 
 
Eve
Contributor
Jamesus81801
Posts: 133
Registered: ‎07-18-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?



myhearts07 wrote:
 I didn't get my loan because I was over the amount of unsecured debt that is allowed, she said. 
 
 
 
Eve


I pretty much got the same response from BoA when I applied for a CC, but they did tell me it had to do with my income to available credit ratio...
Contributor
onmyway3161
Posts: 111
Registered: ‎05-13-2007
0

Re: CCCU Blowing me off?

I applied on the 21st and I got a call from Jeri today. Since I am self employed they needed me to fax last years income tax report and a copy of my Social Security card. Not sure if I am going to get the Visa or what amount if it is approved (I ask for 4000.00) but I will update when I hear something from them.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+