Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU - Credt Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU - Credt Reporting

Good Afternoon All,

My new CCCU hit my EQ report todat (I think).  The account is listed as AMERICAN BAPTIST CREDIT UNION.  Its alls in my Experian, however Christian Community Credit Union.  Has anyone else seen this?  SHould I be concerned?

WBLAKE
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCCU - Credt Reporting

WBLAKE wrote:
Good Afternoon All,

My new CCCU hit my EQ report todat (I think).  The account is listed as AMERICAN BAPTIST CREDIT UNION.  Its alls in my Experian, however Christian Community Credit Union.  Has anyone else seen this?  SHould I be concerned?

WBLAKE

I googled it and it looks like two different credit unions....hmmmm

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My report shows the same thing....
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

WBLAKE wrote:
Good Afternoon All,

WBLAKE

The same info was on my reports when CCCU began reporting. I'd say don't worry.
Message 4 of 6
Cory
Established Contributor

On their website under history or highlights, CCCU and American Baptist are one and the same. They used to be AB before they changed to CCCU.

I wouldn't worry.

Cory
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for contacting Christian Community Credit Union.  Our name was changed to Christian Community Credit Union back in 2001.  Before the name change, we were American Baptist Credit Union. 
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.