Contributor
Profit

Re: CCCU credit card

Oh wait....I'm sorry, I see that you just posted that yesterday. Well, keep us posted.
Established Member
oleurud

They sent an email stating they would like to approve me for 2000 if I would download application and fax to them.  I filled out the same application online a week earlier.  There is a hard hit on my CR.  667 (eq) w/ bk-7 (8-2005)
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

oleurud wrote:
They sent an email stating they would like to approve me for 2000 if I would download application and fax to them.  I filled out the same application online a week earlier.  There is a hard hit on my CR.  667 (eq) w/ bk-7 (8-2005)

They need hard copy fr their membership records.

No worries...:smileywink:

Rob
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

denied the ploc...
but i still love them
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Bruiser wrote:
denied the ploc...
but i still love them

Give them a years Hx and you'll write your own tick Bruiser... :smileyhappy: Keep your chin up.

Rob
Frequent Contributor

So.... do you have to be a Christian to join CCCU?
Regular Contributor
CreditHawk

jizoe182 wrote:

Jizoe, go back and review their website. It states very clearly what their membership requirements are, and one of them happens to be that you must be able to honestly declare your belief and faith in Christ.

Hey, I'm not preaching... because I'm far from perfect, too. Nobody is going to try and "change" you for the better. That's up to you. But remember, they do openly list their membership requirements.
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

CreditHawk wrote:

jizoe182 wrote:

Jizoe, go back and review their website. It states very clearly what their membership requirements are, and one of them happens to be that you must be able to honestly declare your belief and faith in Christ.

Hey, I'm not preaching... because I'm far from perfect, too. Nobody is going to try and "change" you for the better. That's up to you. But remember, they do openly list their membership requirements.

Elequent!:smileyvery-happy:

Rob
rlwjr07

Does anyone know what bureaus they pull?
Frequent Contributor
db23

All pulls are Experian

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+