Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCCU credit card

Oh wait....I'm sorry, I see that you just posted that yesterday. Well, keep us posted.
Message 21 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

They sent an email stating they would like to approve me for 2000 if I would download application and fax to them.  I filled out the same application online a week earlier.  There is a hard hit on my CR.  667 (eq) w/ bk-7 (8-2005)
Message 22 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

oleurud wrote:
They sent an email stating they would like to approve me for 2000 if I would download application and fax to them.  I filled out the same application online a week earlier.  There is a hard hit on my CR.  667 (eq) w/ bk-7 (8-2005)

They need hard copy fr their membership records.

No worries...Smiley Wink

Rob
Message 23 of 44
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

denied the ploc...
but i still love them
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 24 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bruiser wrote:
denied the ploc...
but i still love them

Give them a years Hx and you'll write your own tick Bruiser... Smiley Happy Keep your chin up.

Rob
Message 25 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

So.... do you have to be a Christian to join CCCU?
Message 26 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Jizoe, go back and review their website. It states very clearly what their membership requirements are, and one of them happens to be that you must be able to honestly declare your belief and faith in Christ.

Hey, I'm not preaching... because I'm far from perfect, too. Nobody is going to try and "change" you for the better. That's up to you. But remember, they do openly list their membership requirements.
Message 27 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Jizoe, go back and review their website. It states very clearly what their membership requirements are, and one of them happens to be that you must be able to honestly declare your belief and faith in Christ.

Hey, I'm not preaching... because I'm far from perfect, too. Nobody is going to try and "change" you for the better. That's up to you. But remember, they do openly list their membership requirements.

Elequent!Smiley Very Happy

Rob
Message 28 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know what bureaus they pull?
Message 29 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

All pulls are Experian
Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.