orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: CCCU

5000 Cl, I see it in your future  lmao
Message 11 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok if I get approved I will pay you 50 bucks. If I got declined you will pay me 100 dollars.

Deal?

Message 12 of 49
orl2185
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:
ok if I get approved I will pay you 50 bucks. If I got declined you will pay me 100 dollars.

Deal?

Dude, no deal here... you will be approved. I have no reason for taking your money
Message 13 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1, trust him it's almost a lock. my eq was 652, 12 new accounts this year, and about 15 hards. they gave me an nsa affinity visa 5k cl.
Message 14 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol we have to have a deal because I want to get something if I get delcined.

Smiley Happy

if anyone wants to join that bet thats fine :0

Message 15 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

are you guys serious or are you pulling my leg Smiley Happy?

Message 16 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok dnm same deal with you if I get approved I will give you 50 bucks and if I got declined you will give me 100 bucks

Message 17 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

do a search, i posted my results. i was initially approved for 25k (the max line for the nsa visa), but only the 5k showed on my online account. i called and the rep apologized and said since 10/1/07 they want 6 months of membership before they go over 5k. i will app for thier plat visa in 6 moths, that one goes to 40k (we'll see how much they really like me then).
Message 18 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are we talking about JFCU here right Smiley Happy?

Message 19 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeppers.
Message 20 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.