Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCCU

whats the easiest card to get from JFCU. SHould I just apply for regular visa classic?

Message 21 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

i went with the nsa affinity visa, but i like the fact the the nsa gets funding from it and the design is killer.
Message 22 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should apply for affinity visa then but if i get declined then I will apply for visa classic.

Message 23 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

i really don't want to enable you, and i have not been as frugal with new accounts as i should be either. however if you really want to app, check out thier site and see which cards rates and options suit your taste. if i were going to do it again i would either go the route i went, or shoot for the moon and app for the plat visa (better rate, perks, has rewards, and goes to 40k).
Message 24 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I filled out the application and clicked submit and it says processing error

lol even they dont want me to apply Smiley Happy

I tried like 6 times
Message 25 of 49
orl2185
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:
I should apply for affinity visa then but if i get declined then I will apply for visa classic.

They will approve you... cut the bs out lol... got for platinum visa... awesome looking card. stands out in my wallet... new JFCU Visa Platinum.... Creme de la creme
Message 26 of 49
orl2185
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:
lol I filled out the application and clicked submit and it says processing error

lol even they dont want me to apply Smiley Happy

I tried like 6 times

Call them up and apply for membership and cc, they will ask for copies of PS along with Certified copy of DL and proof of NSA enrollment. Rest assured it will only take few days to get things going. Another CU that I really like is AffinityFCU, platinum cards start at 10k, got classic card 2500 cl
Message 27 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

it still giving me error I tried visa classic and affinity visa

Problem with Submission There was an error processing your request!
Data entry error. Please correct and resubmit.

Joint New Payment Amount: Data Required
Loan Amount: Data Required
Message 28 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont see joint payment data option in the application and credit amount i just put 500
Message 29 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

so they dont do instant approvals?
Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.