Starting Score: 621
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
imducky

Re: CCCU

ashabbir1 wrote:
lol I filled out the application and clicked submit and it says processing error

lol even they dont want me to apply :smileyhappy:

I tried like 6 times

join nsa to get nsa member id number and membership confirmation e-mail.
fill out app for jfcu.
overnight packet with app, notorized copy of driver's license, nsa membership confirmation, check or money order for account funding, copy of pay stub (stubs if joint).
include note asking rep to call you would like to app for visa.
wait for call.

that's how i did it.

i think i recall seeing a post on cb about the online app being a little wonky, that's why i spent 16.25 to overnight my packet. seriously though you never want to hit submit six times, unless you want to chance 6 hards.

btw, they will not accept faxes of the above paperwork.
Senior Contributor
imducky

[ Edited ]

ashabbir1 wrote:
so they dont do instant approvals?

yes mine was instant approval and could view my accounts after midnight the day i appd. but again, i overnighted all my docs (including a notorized copy of my license). the rep had all my docs in hand when i did the phone app for the visa.

Message Edited by dnm45227 on 11-01-2007 08:05 PM
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

I really hate this. It is still giving me error and I have filled out that application 10 times

Senior Contributor
imducky

ashabbir1 wrote:
I really hate this. It is still giving me error and I have filled out that application 10 times

they open like 8 or 8:30 est, give them a call in the morning. you can join nsa tonight that way you can have a nsa member number. however, even if you could complete the online app they will only approve conditionally pending the docs. that's why i just got my docs in order and overnighted them. i was a member of jfcu, had a savings account funded, and approved for the visa all the same day. the card came like 7 days later.

oh, you do know it will be a hard for the membership account and another hard for the visa right?
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

wow 2 hard inquiries. If I get the credit card I dont mind these hard inquiries :smileyhappy:
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Where is the link to nsa membership?

Thanks
Senior Contributor
imducky

www sheriffs.org membership is $35.00 for annual, they have lifetime by age rates too.
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Thanks
Established Contributor
Badcreditguy

ashabbir1 arent you supposed to be in the sleigh center? Or did you fall off the wagon? =)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+