Not applicable

Re: CCCU

ashabbir1 if you feel the urge to app chew a piece of gum
Message 42 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are you doing????

Get back to the Sleigh Center- we have an escapee!!!!
Someone notify a mod!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
I guess I should not apply for it then Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Timothy on 11-01-2007 07:28 PM
Message 43 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are right Tim. I should not apply. What should I do if I get urge to apply ?

Message 44 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have some great ideas- expect a PM from me.

@Anonymous wrote:
You are right Tim. I should not apply. What should I do if I get urge to apply ?

Message 45 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you apply for another card I'm goona hurt you!!!  Don't do it.....give your accounts time to age.  I am starting to have difficulty keeping up with my payments (Money is wonky) how in the world are you going to keep up with 25 different cards. God forbid they all have a balance. You're looking at 250.00 min per month. For what? stuff you could have paid cash for anyway?
Message 46 of 49
orl2185
Established Contributor

Brammy wrote:
If you apply for another card I'm goona hurt you!!!  Don't do it.....give your accounts time to age.  I am starting to have difficulty keeping up with my payments (Money is wonky) how in the world are you going to keep up with 25 different cards. God forbid they all have a balance. You're looking at 250.00 min per month. For what? stuff you could have paid cash for anyway?

As usual, well said
Message 47 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having Brammy kick your butt was on the list.

@Anonymous wrote:
If you apply for another card I'm goona hurt you!!! Don't do it.....give your accounts time to age. I am starting to have difficulty keeping up with my payments (Money is wonky) how in the world are you going to keep up with 25 different cards. God forbid they all have a balance. You're looking at 250.00 min per month. For what? stuff you could have paid cash for anyway?

Message 48 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are right. After, one year I will close all the accounts who have AF and monthy fee.

I am not applying for any more cards. Yesterday, I received pre approved offer from

First savings credit card, I was about to apply for it then I changed my mind.

Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.