Established Contributor

Re: CCCU

just do it by phone, you will be fine dude
Message 31 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
lol I filled out the application and clicked submit and it says processing error

lol even they dont want me to apply Smiley Happy

I tried like 6 times

join nsa to get nsa member id number and membership confirmation e-mail.
fill out app for jfcu.
overnight packet with app, notorized copy of driver's license, nsa membership confirmation, check or money order for account funding, copy of pay stub (stubs if joint).
include note asking rep to call you would like to app for visa.
wait for call.

that's how i did it.

i think i recall seeing a post on cb about the online app being a little wonky, that's why i spent 16.25 to overnight my packet. seriously though you never want to hit submit six times, unless you want to chance 6 hards.

btw, they will not accept faxes of the above paperwork.
Message 32 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
so they dont do instant approvals?

yes mine was instant approval and could view my accounts after midnight the day i appd. but again, i overnighted all my docs (including a notorized copy of my license). the rep had all my docs in hand when i did the phone app for the visa.

Message Edited by dnm45227 on 11-01-2007 08:05 PM
Message 33 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really hate this. It is still giving me error and I have filled out that application 10 times

Message 34 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
I really hate this. It is still giving me error and I have filled out that application 10 times

they open like 8 or 8:30 est, give them a call in the morning. you can join nsa tonight that way you can have a nsa member number. however, even if you could complete the online app they will only approve conditionally pending the docs. that's why i just got my docs in order and overnighted them. i was a member of jfcu, had a savings account funded, and approved for the visa all the same day. the card came like 7 days later.

oh, you do know it will be a hard for the membership account and another hard for the visa right?
Message 35 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow 2 hard inquiries. If I get the credit card I dont mind these hard inquiries Smiley Happy
Message 36 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the link to nsa membership?

Thanks
Message 37 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

www sheriffs.org membership is $35.00 for annual, they have lifetime by age rates too.
Message 38 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 39 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 arent you supposed to be in the sleigh center? Or did you fall off the wagon? =)
Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.