Regular Contributor
StevenH90

CFE Federal Credit Union-Credit Card

Finally was able to get a Credit Card with my Credit Union (CFE). I applied for $5,000, figure I would go bold and to me, well, that would be perfect. But they finnally approved me at $1,500, with a lovely 11.2 % intrest rate!

So this card, will replace my CapOne Card (With no A/F). I am going to shoot for a CLI increase with Chase soon, hope there not to mad at me. I did close all my accounts with them and sent them a nice letter telling them why :-)

~Steven

===========
TU: 648 05/14/11| EQ: 691 05/14/11| EX: ??? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet?: AMEX Green, BoA Cash Rewards Platinum Plus CL $2000, CapOne Platinum CL $1500, CFE Platinum Cash CL $1500, Chase Amazon CL $1000, Kay Jewelers CL $1000

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}