cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFNA Approval

tag
icebain

CFNA Approval

So, a little background first on my history. Coming off of a nasty divorce where I was deployed as a military member, and my ex trashed my credit. Lovely eh? Well, 2 years later, I have 8 open accounts, and 2 years clean payment history. I get an advertisement in the mail from Firestone for a % off of tires and 6 months no payments. I'm thinking "well, my credit still sucks blah blah ok fine, ill app". I applied and behold, 1200 credit line. I estimate my fico at about 635ish with 34% utilization overall. Total credit lines add up to 21000.

Starting Score: 498 1/4/2010
Current Score: 642 3/27/2012
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: CFNA Approval

@icebain wrote:

So, a little background first on my history. Coming off of a nasty divorce where I was deployed as a military member, and my ex trashed my credit. Lovely eh? Well, 2 years later, I have 8 open accounts, and 2 years clean payment history. I get an advertisement in the mail from Firestone for a % off of tires and 6 months no payments. I'm thinking "well, my credit still sucks blah blah ok fine, ill app". I applied and behold, 1200 credit line. I estimate my fico at about 635ish with 34% utilization overall. Total credit lines add up to 21000.

Congrats!! Firestone is very good card!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 3
rbtextreme
New Contributor

Re: CFNA Approval

Congrats!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.