cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFPB Success! US BANK paid me total of 400$ bonus.2 Credit cards + Checking account.

tag
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Re: CFPB Success! US BANK paid me total of 400$ bonus.2 Credit cards + Checking account.

Congrats DKc! 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CFPB Success! US BANK paid me total of 400$ bonus.2 Credit cards + Checking account.

;
DeepKc wrote:
Lets hope not the last. Sometimes management can change but still the agency can continue to work mostly for its original cause. Just because some political changes are happening does not mean the consequencies are going to be always dire. The agency stands for protecting customers and i trust it will continue no matter the apparent changes. Remember its the group of people that work collectively bring about changes not one or two individuals even if they appear to have authority. I trust all will be well with CFPB. Imbalance cannot exist for long. Everything in life balances itself eventually Smiley Wink
Good luck with that, I predict it will be gutted both in personnel and funding in no time, every agency with the word protection in its name are lined up for the chopping block.
Message 12 of 16
NRB525
Super Contributor

Congrats, OP.

With that quick of a response, it seems to me that US Bank internally decided to make the bonus payment as a normal course of business, not because of any direct influence from the CFPB.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NRB525 wrote:

Congrats, OP.

With that quick of a response, it seems to me that US Bank internally decided to make the bonus payment as a normal course of business, not because of any direct influence from the CFPB.

Perhaps 'indirect cfpb influence'? Smiley Wink  Because after 3 calls, 2 faxes, 1 postal mail ( in 30 days) later they sent a letter to me clearly refusing to pay bonus.

After cfpb complaint suddenly they decided pay.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
;
@Anonymous wrote:
Lets hope not the last. Sometimes management can change but still the agency can continue to work mostly for its original cause. Just because some political changes are happening does not mean the consequencies are going to be always dire. The agency stands for protecting customers and i trust it will continue no matter the apparent changes. Remember its the group of people that work collectively bring about changes not one or two individuals even if they appear to have authority. I trust all will be well with CFPB. Imbalance cannot exist for long. Everything in life balances itself eventually Smiley Wink
Good luck with that, I predict it will be gutted both in personnel and funding in no time, every agency with the word protection in its name are lined up for the chopping block.

I trust the balance.

Imbalance cannot last. No matter how anything appears at the moment. Only balance can support growth. People and the system they feed need to grow & support each other for it to last. together. One cannot diminish another and continue to grow. Imbalance by its nature tries to get back to balance Smiley Wink  Therefore even if a few decide to suppress something , it cannot last. 

Message 15 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You down with CFPB? yeah you know DeepKCSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.