Established Member
crdtUser

CHASE APR recon on new account

After many invitation from CHASE to apply for a Freedom CARD, finally I take the Offer.

CHASE Approved my application, but set an APR  of 23.24, the offer was for 13.24 or 18.24 or 23.24

13.24 if nothing has been changed from the date that they sent the offer.

I have a new account (SEPTEMBER) on my Credit Report and 2 INQ on Experian (CHASE PULLED EXPERIAN).

Nothing haas been changed on my report.

MyFico are 780+ on EQ and TU - 0 INQ

must I call and ask for recon on APR? 

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: CHASE APR recon on new account

crdtUser wrote:

After many invitation from CHASE to apply for a Freedom CARD, finally I take the Offer.

CHASE Approved my application, but set an APR  of 23.24, the offer was for 13.24 or 18.24 or 23.24

13.24 if nothing has been changed from the date that they sent the offer.

I have a new account (SEPTEMBER) on my Credit Report and 2 INQ on Experian (CHASE PULLED EXPERIAN).

Nothing haas been changed on my report.

MyFico are 780+ on EQ and TU - 0 INQ

must I call and ask for recon on APR? 

I would at least try it. I did with Citi last December (2008) on an new card and had the APR lowered. The card now sits at 6.99%.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+