Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE FREEDOM $150 cash back

tag
danisgods
Regular Contributor

CHASE FREEDOM $150 cash back

I got this invitation letter, for chase freedom, $150 cash back on first purchase, no AF, i am thinking about getting it, what do they pull, are they picky?

tHANKS  Guys.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Re: CHASE FREEDOM $150 cash back

depending on your history, you should be ok judging by your scores. it depends on your area, they pulled EQ for me and Im in Florida.

amazon
Message 2 of 6
vish1
Valued Contributor

IMO you should be all set. I suppose chase picks by area. They pulled EX for me everytime in MA

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 6
astrobuckeye
Established Member

They look very hard at recent inquiries.  I had a 750 and got denied because of recent inquires, they were 13 months old around 6 or so, and were mostly from buying a new house.

Ironically I still get pre-approved mailings for the Chase Freedom.

Message 4 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

How much do you have to spend to get the $150 cashback?

Message 5 of 6
vish1
Valued Contributor

@astrobuckeye wrote:

They look very hard at recent inquiries.  I had a 750 and got denied because of recent inquires, they were 13 months old around 6 or so, and were mostly from buying a new house.

Ironically I still get pre-approved mailings for the Chase Freedom.

Did you have any baddies? My profile had about 10 inquiries all between 6 months to 1 year old and I got approved for Chase Freedom and Chase BA visa sig. My scores were about 700

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.