Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE - Moving limits ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE - Moving limits ??

I would be very shocked if they didn't close your accounts outright!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would be very shocked if they didn't close your accounts outright!

+2

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You have had the Ritz card for 4 months, had it froze after 3 months because of a cash advance and now a month later you try to increase its limit by taking it from a card that you have had 3 months.  I would be shocked if Chase didn't send it to lending.  Just a suggestion but if you keep doing things like this, being referred to lending may be the least of your worries with Chase.

I remember this now. I would hang low and be happy you still have your cards with Chase.

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You have had the Ritz card for 4 months, had it froze after 3 months because of a cash advance and now a month later you try to increase its limit by taking it from a card that you have had 3 months.  I would be shocked if Chase didn't send it to lending.  Just a suggestion but if you keep doing things like this, being referred to lending may be the least of your worries with Chase.

I remember this now. I would hang low and be happy you still have your cards with Chase.

<sigh>, my memory sucks at times.  If I had recalled this my response would have been 180 degrees different.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies to those I disagreed with and thought were a tad harsh.  OP is damn lucky the cards are still active.

Message 15 of 21
myjourney
Super Contributor

And no one caught the waived interest request 

My advice which I've stated before Joey .....keep it up and see what happens 

That rant thread about A, B C did this or that I'll be here trying to hold the wolves at bay from the scent of fresh meat ....Lol

While SMH

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 21
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The waived interest thing makes this even crazier (to me).

OP, to be completely honest, it sounds like you are simply in over your head with all this stuff. If you are being charged interest on your Ritz or Amazon or whatever,  you are spending more than you can pay off, which makes the rewards pointless. We all have had to carry balances for one reason or another, but to me it just sounds like you're in too deep with this stuff. Cash advances, getting interest waived, frozen cards, moving limits -- no WONDER Chase is keeping a close eye on you. Honestly you need to evaluate whether credit cards are even a good thing for you at this point. If you are overspending you may want to SD all the cards and use debit until you can get control of things.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, some of you people are UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!  Like truly nasty, and a waste of time and space.  PEOPLE COME HERE FOR HELP, WITH QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES -- and you berate them, make fun, respond crudely -- it is a compelte joke.  "I'd be surprised if they didnt close your accounts outright", or "OP is damn lucky he still has his cards with CHASE: ...  HOW ABOUT THIS:  CHASE DID review me simply for a Cash advance (which I'm told is often procedure on accounts with Chase -- this directly from a Sr Lending rep), and found NO REASON to suspend or close my cards -- so obviously, I am doing something right.  I am blown away by these responses and request this thread CLOSED for Non-FSR immediately.  I knew I should not have posted it, becuase the same snarky people reply each and every time.   I asked a simple question -- that was it.

GET A LIFE please, and find something better to do.  I asked a SIMPLE qeustion and am truly bewildered at these replies -- calling ME entitled?  Sounds to me like some of you are the ones with extreme self-inlfated self worths, and egos at that.  I do not want to aruge, and I THANK the few who offered some bit of constructive advice here -- the rest of you need to find a better hobby, or something in life to dway you from trolling these boards looking to spew your crude, senseless garbage at users looking for help and advice.  It is dispicable, plain and simple.  Have a GREAT Sunday :-)

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay, some of you people are UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!  Like truly nasty, and a waste of time and space.  PEOPLE COME HERE FOR HELP, WITH QUESTIONS AND INQUIRIES -- and you berate them, make fun, respond crudely -- it is a compelte joke.  "I'd be surprised if they didnt close your accounts outright", or "OP is damn lucky he still has his cards with CHASE: ...  HOW ABOUT THIS:  CHASE DID review me simply for a Cash advance (which I'm told is often procedure on accounts with Chase -- this directly from a Sr Lending rep), and found NO REASON to suspend or close my cards -- so obviously, I am doing something right.  I am blown away by these responses and request this thread CLOSED for Non-FSR immediately.  I knew I should not have posted it, becuase the same snarky people reply each and every time.   I asked a simple question -- that was it.

GET A LIFE please, and find something better to do.  I asked a SIMPLE qeustion and am truly bewildered at these replies -- calling ME entitled?  Sounds to me like some of you are the ones with extreme self-inlfated self worths, and egos at that.  I do not want to aruge, and I THANK the few who offered some bit of constructive advice here -- the rest of you need to find a better hobby, or something in life to dway you from trolling these boards looking to spew your crude, senseless garbage at users looking for help and advice.  It is dispicable, plain and simple.  Have a GREAT Sunday :-)

Joey, if you can't take constructive criticism, then I'd suggest you stop posting every issue you encounter.  People are trying to help but you are so positive that everyone is wrong but you, you can't recognize that.  No one is trolling or anything close to it.  This is not the first time you have over reacted to posts and maybe it's time to take a look in the proverbial mirror.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irish --- I "overreact: because it is mind boggling how judgmental people are here without knowing a thing about my individual story, needs, costs, spend, etc.  AND on top of that ,basically throwing out threatening language "Watch what happens" etc -- get a job!  Are we in 10th grade here people ?  The crudeness is appalling, and you can not tell me that half these posts are not crude and abrasive in nature for no reason at all

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.