Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE Recon?

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: CHASE Recon?

The Sony Card and the New York Life Visa.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 11 of 15
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

I went ahead and applied for the Chase Honda Rewards Visa Card. I then decided to first call the Chase Recon number. After speaking with an agent, "Julie" -- I made sure to address her before and after being placed on hold. She came back and said she was going to reconsider the application, and recommend me for $2,500 CL? That's after the verification process is complete, and card to be mailed 7-10 business days? I will post back with the results when my sister calls..
Message 12 of 15
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

TKDALLSTAR wrote:
I went ahead and applied for the Chase Honda Rewards Visa Card. I then decided to first call the Chase Recon number. After speaking with an agent, "Julie" -- I made sure to address her before and after being placed on hold. She came back and said she was going to reconsider the application, and recommend me for $2,500 CL? That's after the verification process is complete, and card to be mailed 7-10 business days? I will post back with the results when my sister calls..

That pretty much means they are mailing the card today.  Chase is just as fast as Capital One about getting the cards to you PDQ.  That's the same thing they told me and I called tha "status line" @ 1-800-432-3117 and it gave me the details of the card.  You might want to try that and check.  I think you hit the # key and it gives you the app status menu.  Good Luck!!
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for the southwest chase rewards card last week as I travel back and forth to the east coast weekly. After applying I got a 30day response and decided to wait, however after reading this thread and seeing the 1-888- Reconsideration number I called. I was very polite and asked about a status on my app and the lady I spoke to put me on hold and took a few minutes to review my account.

They pulled my equifax which is a FICO score of 588 due to a collection that got put on my credit that I paid about a week ago. She asked why I had the collection and a charged off account and I explained the circumstances and mentioned that my other accts (Car loan, 4CCs and storecard) were always $0 at the end of the month and have been in good standing for the past 3yrs.

She was convinced and told me I will be recieving my card with a $2,000 credit within 7-10 business days! Woooohoo............here I come southwest rewards credits. I have been buying the tickets with my other cards and I get reimbursed by my job so now I am on my way to earning alot of award tickets!
Message 14 of 15
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

WOW,  Congrats!!  Take notes people!!   A Chase recon with a 588 score Smiley Surprised.  Good Job!!!!   
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.