cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SAPPHIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING!!!!

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: CHASE SAPPHIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Its kinda bad for me in a way because Delta owns my state. I keep MR earning cards for this reason but am thinking of using UR points to pay for a flight do to the 20% bonus. May not be the best redemption but I dont see me using the points for anything else in the near future.

I really prefer the MR program for ff transfers, but UA is such a presence where I fly from that it isn't practical to exclude them.

How are the prices on Chase's 20% discount?  Are they competitive?

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE SAPPHIRE CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING!!!!

@Open123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its kinda bad for me in a way because Delta owns my state. I keep MR earning cards for this reason but am thinking of using UR points to pay for a flight do to the 20% bonus. May not be the best redemption but I dont see me using the points for anything else in the near future.

I really prefer the MR program for ff transfers, but UA is such a presence where I fly from that it isn't practical to exclude them.

How are the prices on Chase's 20% discount?  Are they competitive?

When I pulled up Delta's price with CSP price they were identical. No hidden fees or anything like that. I do get 20% off so this 5xx flight can be booked for 35000 points. Really helpful when you have an unexpected set of advents that throws you in an airport far from home.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.