Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED

tag
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED

i just apply for CSP and

Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision.

Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.

Smiley Indifferent

>
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
NCGirl
New Contributor

Re: CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED

You have good scores. I wonder what might be the problem?

Starting Score: 689
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 770

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Amex BCE, Discover, FNBO AMEX, Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa, Blue for Business
(In the garden until November 2013)
Next card Visa Signature - World Elite MC(Business)
Message 2 of 13
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

@NCGirl wrote:

You have good scores. I wonder what might be the problem?

May just be an address verification or something simple, give recon a call.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 3 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

@911gt34life wrote:

i just apply for CSP and

Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision.

Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.

Smiley Indifferent

give recon a call. like others have said it might just be a verification process.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

I agree make the call...good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 13
lonewolf210
Established Member

Dont' lose hope! I had the same thing, called recon and they said there was nothing they could do. A week and a half latter they finally approved me. It definitely doesn't mean you got denied.

Message 7 of 13
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Call the recon line and they will give you an instant decision (and the chance to recon if not to your liking).

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 8 of 13
GeneralCucumbre
Regular Contributor

@911gt34life wrote:

i just apply for CSP and

Smiley Indifferent

Got the same message when I applied for the CSP a few months back.  I immediately called it in and spoke to a lady that said I had been approved for the card.  She said sometimes the computer has to take time to process it and in that case, it just default sends the message saying that it takes more time to process.  She said they often know the decision within 10 minutes or so.

AMEX Green Corporate - NPSL | AMEX Everyday - $60,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa Signature - $49,500 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - $27,300 | USAA Platinum Visa - $26,000
Message 9 of 13
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

unfortunately I was decline because they said I had a high balance 2 credit cards... after all the questions they ask me I thought they we're going to approve me...... those two credit cards they mention already been paid looks like did not update on time

>
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.