Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SLATE?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE SLATE?

HI,

I HEAR THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAIR SCORES TO GET THIS CARD? MY FICO SCORE IS 648.....AND I HAVE A PAID JUDGMENT ON MY REPORT WHAT DO YOU THINK MY CHANCES ARE? ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE SLATE CARD?  THANKS!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Switch2007
Contributor

Re: CHASE SLATE?

Hi and WELCOME! :-) When is your judgement scheduled to be removed? I think that Chase gives very little consideration to any baddies on the CR. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone being too successful. Have you tried Cap One?

Starting Score: 08/01/2009 584
Current Score: 08/01/2011 EQ 684 EX (Lender Pull) 702 TU 712
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
doublespaces
Frequent Contributor

I have a slate.... limit is 400. Was originally 1k but i had credit dipping into the 500's at one point and they reduced it. Hoping they will give me a CLI in 6 months.

Starting: EQ: 490 TU: ??? EX: ???
Current: EQ: 717 TU: 757 EX: 736 (lender)
Goal: 800+
=============
Amex: Zync, Gold Delta
Discover More
Chase Slate
Discover More
Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would stay far away from Chase with a Judgement.

if that 648 is TU, look at Barclay, you will probably be declined online but call into back door number and you might be able to talk about the judgement and get an approval.

Message 4 of 7
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

I was approved for Barclays with a paid judgement and a TU around 630.  All other baddies were more than 3.5 years old. 

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

does any one no what credit report chase pulls in florida,I seen the chase slate visa for fair,good,and excellent credit,

myfico trans score is 689,one baddie

myfico eq score is 676,2 baddies one to fall off netx month

experian score from credit report .com is 721 no baddies clean record,

do i have  a chance or should i save the inquire,

or do you no of another card that may take me,any input please

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I applied for a Chase Slate Visa card at the end of august and was denied due to 1 unsatisfied judgment. However, when I received the denial letter, I called and was able to get an approval. Initial credit limit given was $3,500. This is my highest limit card that I currently have. My FICO scores typically run between 680 - 720. If you really need the credit line, I would say give it a try. You may get a denial via the instant online approval, but when you get your letter just call them within 30 days and you should be OK if everything else is clean and your scores are north of 675. Chase appears to be loosing up a bit these days.

Current Wallet:  

Amex Green Card - N/A

Chase Slate Visa - $3,500

Cap1 Cash MasterCard - $3,000

Cap1 VentureOne Visa - $3,000

Cap1 Platinum MasterCard - $1,250

Walmart Discover - $2,100

Musicians Friend (HSBC) - $3,000  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.