Regular Contributor
princeromeo

CHASE credit card and website

i just applied online for the saphire and the app was taking forever and then all the sudden it said approved you will recieve card in two weeks  but then when i check my credit no inqs? and call the app line its said no app was found under this social  should i just wait it out because its only been a day?
Super Contributor
DI

Re: CHASE credit card and website

princeromeo wrote:
i just applied online for the saphire and the app was taking forever and then all the sudden it said approved you will recieve card in two weeks  but then when i check my credit no inqs? and call the app line its said no app was found under this social  should i just wait it out because its only been a day?

DId you elect to receive application status via email?  If it said you were approved, and you elected to receive an email notification, but did not, I would call customer service to see what is up. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+