Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE is freaking stupid!!!! CC store card

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CHASE is freaking stupid!!!! CC store card

Hey, congrats to NP, 1000 posts! Quality AND quantity!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 41 of 50
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh- I just thought of what would be one of my favorites- Pic of the sculpture of "Nike the Winged Goddess of Victory"

I have a soft hart for marble or any sculpture as it stands...

Well, you do realize that everyone would think that it was a Rolls Royce card... Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 42 of 50
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Brammy wrote:
Are all Chase cards so jacked up?  The website is really bad.  You can't schedule a future payment which reallythrows me off.

My DW has had a CC with Chase for more than 14 years, never late once and they were ratejacking her with an APR over 24% with scores in the mid to high 700's. They have been generous with CLI though, even w/o her asking. Once the account became joint, I harassed Chase to no end...were talking nasty threats. So after 4 months I got the APR down to 16.24%. I should have the balance at $0 in about two months. Chase had their chance to make a little money off of us, now they will get nada. So to say I really hate Chase would an understatement, only Sears is worse.
Message 43 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Hey, congrats to NP, 1000 posts! Quality AND quantity!

NO way! I didn't even notice! LOL!!
Message 44 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:

Brammy wrote:
Are all Chase cards so jacked up?  The website is really bad.  You can't schedule a future payment which reallythrows me off.

My DW has had a CC with Chase for more than 14 years, never late once and they were ratejacking her with an APR over 24% with scores in the mid to high 700's. They have been generous with CLI though, even w/o her asking. Once the account became joint, I harassed Chase to no end...were talking nasty threats. So after 4 months I got the APR down to 16.24%. I should have the balance at $0 in about two months. Chase had their chance to make a little money off of us, now they will get nada. So to say I really hate Chase would an understatement, only Sears is worse.

Pretty soon the CSR's are going to be meeting Fused at HIS HOUSE
Message 45 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Pretty soon the CSR's are going to be meeting Fused at HIS HOUSE on HIS terms...he will have his own Concierge AND his own personal CSR!!!
lol!!

PS- did I mention I hate BB as much as Fused hates Sears?  couldn't resist- hehehe

Message Edited by netpanther on 11-16-2007 10:30 PM
Message 46 of 50
fused
Moderator Emeritus

netpanther wrote:

Pretty soon the CSR's are going to be meeting Fused at HIS HOUSE on HIS terms...he will have his own Concierge AND his own personal CSR!!!
lol!!

PS- did I mention I hate BB as much as Fused hates Sears?  couldn't resist- hehehe

Message Edited by netpanther on 11-16-2007 10:30 PM

You got that right!Smiley Very Happy
Message 47 of 50
fused
Moderator Emeritus

In fact 'll take it a step further, look at Brammy's sig, I live by that motto.
Message 48 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:
In fact 'll take it a step further, look at Brammy's sig, I live by that motto.

And you have both worked hard to deserve it!! I cannot wait to break 700!  Was close w/ one score during the first quarter of the year- but took a big dig when I app'd a  bunch of cards...Pretty sure I can be to 700 on at least one score by Jan...
Message 49 of 50
future
Frequent Contributor

Brammy wrote:

netpanther wrote:

Brammy wrote:
Famous Art

This is more me. How long to get the card after its mailed?

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-16-2007 10:00 PM

I can't remember but it was fast...so was Amex.

However, my Barclays for Barnes and Noble was HORRIBLE! It took so long- almost 3 weeks - I was afraid someone lifted it from the mail and was already using it!

Not long at all.

PS- Sunday afternoon in the part is my current screensaver.

I like that painting so much tempted to get a reproduction. If you ever paid attention to the old Cosby series, this was hanging in the living room, purported to be the real thing.

i think the pic that hung on the set of the cosby was slightly different.  never the less thats a nice design for a card, congrats on your newwwwwww discover
Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.