Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE

IS ANYONE GETTING BALANCE TRANSFERS WITH THEM.  WAMU TURNED CHASE.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FantumGrey
Regular Contributor

Re: CHASE

I have a WAMU turned Chase (Flexible Rewards) and they have never offered me anything for it. No BTs or CLIs or anything of the sort. The only thing they have done is raised my APR from 9.99% to 22.99%. Needless to say, I don't use that card all too often...

Message 2 of 4
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

I originally apped for the Freedom card.  I think it once offered a BT but since I have PC'd to the Sapphire, there have been no BT offers.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting BT offers online as follows on my Chase Freedom card:

0.99% APR until the first day of your billing cycle that includes 10/1/10 (Respond by: 3/31/10)

5.99% APR until the first day of your billing cycle that includes 8/1/11 (Respond by: 3/31/10)

0.99% APR until the first day of your billing cycle that includes 7/1/10 (Respond by: 2/28/10)

5.99% APR until the first day of your billing cycle that includes 1/1/12 (Respond by: 2/28/10)

All of these offers have a fee; the ones that expire this month have a fee of 3%, and the ones that expire in March have a fee of 4%, both uncapped.  I am a Chase checking customer but don't actually use my Chase checking account.  My Equifax FICO is 785 per Score Watch, and TransUnion FICO was 782 last time I checked (within the last few months).

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.