Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Aadvantage Credit Card... :)

tag
plasticcards
New Contributor

CITI Aadvantage Credit Card... :)

So I applied for the AADVANTAGE credit card since I wanted to get those bonus miles. I got approved for $1k so lil about a month ago I called Citi Exec. Asked me how much i wanted I said $3.5k I got a call back and they approved me! I should of said $5k Smiley Sad I have 2 other credit cards with them both of them are $3k each. So I figured bump it up to $3.5k thinking they would just say $3k now im hitting myself in the head thinking I should of went all out and said $5k. oh well Smiley Sad 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: CITI Aadvantage Credit Card... :)

Same thing happened to me.  They said to wait 6 months and ask again.

Message 2 of 5
plasticcards
New Contributor

Does that go for all the credit cards you have with them or just on the one u asked for CLI? 

Message 3 of 5
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Sorry for late reply.  I have 2 cards with them and was told the same thing for both.  As a matter of fact, just hit the luv button yesterday on my Citi Diamond Preferred card and was give $1.7k CLI instantly.  It also asked me if I wanted addition CL but it'll be a HP so I said no. lol

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@plasticcards wrote:

So I applied for the AADVANTAGE credit card since I wanted to get those bonus miles. I got approved for $1k so lil about a month ago I called Citi Exec. Asked me how much i wanted I said $3.5k I got a call back and they approved me! I should of said $5k Smiley Sad I have 2 other credit cards with them both of them are $3k each. So I figured bump it up to $3.5k thinking they would just say $3k now im hitting myself in the head thinking I should of went all out and said $5k. oh well Smiley Sad 

Grats on your CLI Smiley Happy  When asked how much shoot for the moon, ask for 25K.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.