Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Automatic CLI?

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CITI Automatic CLI?

C'mon you should know about Hawaii and drinking, you lived here. I figure a $300 weekly booze charge should do the trick with CITI. As they say in da Islands, small drinking island, big drinking problem!Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 44
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

fused wrote:
Good feedback! I apologize for being a dumb mod but CITI has hardly been a crowd pleaser. I cannot get my way with them, even with a clean credit history and high scores. If they don't match my lowest CL by 02/08, I will slam the door on their face.

When my credit line was increased in August, I was charging, on average, between $800-$900 monthly on the account.  I always PIF monthly, to avoid finance charges.  Since then, they've implemented some changes in my rewards program, and I only charge between $75-$150 dollars monthly on my Citi card.  I'll let you know if they increase my credit line again. 
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 12 of 44
orl2185
Established Contributor

fused wrote:
Fine then, I will use my CITI card to finance weekly kegger and Jack parties. Chug, chug, chug...Smiley Tongue

LOL, well spokenSmiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we send GW letters to you then?
Been trying to get the DW's home Depot card reporting right for a year now...

@Anonymous wrote:
I work for Citi. They do auto CLI's on accts. But it seems mostly on PIF's with good scores.

Message 14 of 44
fused
Moderator Emeritus

stlcards wrote:
I work for Citi.  They do auto CLI's on accts.  But it seems mostly on PIF's with good scores.

Thanks for the info. By the way, you're not a spy are you?Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:

stlcards wrote:
I work for Citi.  They do auto CLI's on accts.  But it seems mostly on PIF's with good scores.

Thanks for the info. By the way, you're not a spy are you?Smiley Very Happy

maybe a convert?
Message 16 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha!  I am certainly not a spy.  I am just a CSR for them currently.  I deal mainly with Prime Cardmembers accounts.  People that spend around 5-6 k per month on avg.  They seem to get the cli's every 6 months without requesting one.  Despite what many people think, Citi prefers the cardholders that PIF.  They dont have to pay the govt interest to lend to them but they are still getting that transaction fee, and imagine how much that adds up to for cardmembers spending 5-6k per month.
Message 17 of 44
fused
Moderator Emeritus

stlcards wrote:
Hahaha!  I am certainly not a spy.  I am just a CSR for them currently.  I deal mainly with Prime Cardmembers accounts.  People that spend around 5-6 k per month on avg.  They seem to get the cli's every 6 months without requesting one.  Despite what many people think, Citi prefers the cardholders that PIF.  They dont have to pay the govt interest to lend to them but they are still getting that transaction fee, and imagine how much that adds up to for cardmembers spending 5-6k per month.

What troubles me with CITI was the CL and the APR they approved for me. My EQ score was 756, very low util on all revolving accounts and credit limits on other CCs of 17.5K (now 20), 15K, 19.3K and 10K. They gave me a CL of 3.6K with an APR over 13%.
Message 18 of 44
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Despite what many people think, Citi prefers the cardholders that PIF. They dont have to pay the govt interest to lend to them but they are still getting that transaction fee, and imagine how much that adds up to for cardmembers spending 5-6k per month.

stlcards, so you're saying that citi likes customers who melt their plastic every month, but PIF? I'm curious, because I'm willing to give it a whack for a while, but the tiniest bit of flexibility on their part sure would be appreciated! (thx, know it's not you)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 19 of 44
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Oh by the way welcome to the forums, how did you hear about us?
Message 20 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.