Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Automatic CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI Automatic CLI?

yeah i can understand that.  I dont like it either, but just understand they are doing their job, and in order to keep their job they must do it.......Smiley Sad
Message 41 of 44
fused
Moderator Emeritus

So we should lie and say we make 500K? Ha!Smiley Very Happy
Message 42 of 44
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

From CNN.com:
Citigroup (Charts, Fortune 500), wounded by huge losses on mortgage-related assets and currently without a permanent CEO after Chuck Prince resigned Sunday, might lack the capital to weather a credit storm that shows few signs of abating. The bank said Sunday that losses from mortgage-backed assets could be as high as $11 billion in the fourth quarter. Meredith Whitney, a bank analyst at CIBC, intensified the debate about Citi's capital on Monday when she declared that the company's math used to justify paying its dividend "just doesn't add up."

So do you think that if/ when Citi/ Sears denies my GW request to remove my one late from my account, I should point out to them that I seem to be handling my credit much better than they are? Or would that hurt their self-esteem or something?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
From CNN.com:
Citigroup (Charts, Fortune 500), wounded by huge losses on mortgage-related assets and currently without a permanent CEO after Chuck Prince resigned Sunday, might lack the capital to weather a credit storm that shows few signs of abating. The bank said Sunday that losses from mortgage-backed assets could be as high as $11 billion in the fourth quarter. Meredith Whitney, a bank analyst at CIBC, intensified the debate about Citi's capital on Monday when she declared that the company's math used to justify paying its dividend "just doesn't add up."
So do you think that if/ when Citi/ Sears denies my GW request to remove my one late from my account, I should point out to them that I seem to be handling my credit much better than they are? Or would that hurt their self-esteem or something?

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.