New Contributor
plasticcards

Re: CITI BANK CREDIT CARD ..... Blacklisted?

I got a call from a executive customer service lady. And said she sent over my app to an underwriter to see if he can override all the hard inquiries I had like 7! I told her the reason was that I bought a car 3 weeks ago and was shopping around for the best offer. So she said she went ahead and was able to ovveride it and that my CL is $3,000! So now I have the Thank You card and im so excited :smileyvery-happy: She said I will get my card within a week. I guess the CITI AA card I had like 6 years ago that went into collections I owed like $5,000 they forgave me :smileyvery-happy: From just having a Capital One card with CL of $300. just 3 weeks ago. To now having a AMEX Blue CL $1.5k , CiTI thank you 3K, and an a Auto Loan of $10k. Things are looking up! This time I will be RESPONSIBLE!!!!! Time to GARDEN :smileyhappy:

Im still waiting on one more US BANK Rewards card. They said verification needed. So we will see how that one goes if not. Im happy with what I got. Considering I had nothing 2 months ago! =D  

09Lexie

Established Contributor
sjt

Did B of A automatically approve you when you applied and do you think having an ML account helped.
Established Contributor
sjt

Congrats on getting the Citicard.

It seems like all the banks that blacklist are inconsistent in their blacklist policy, except American Express I'd the exception because at least they are consistent. You pay them and they take you off the list. If you PIF the other banks its no guarantee.
Established Contributor
knoregs

plasticcards wrote:

I got a call from a executive customer service lady. And said she sent over my app to an underwriter to see if he can override all the hard inquiries I had like 7! I told her the reason was that I bought a car 3 weeks ago and was shopping around for the best offer. So she said she went ahead and was able to ovveride it and that my CL is $3,000! So now I have the Thank You card and im so excited :smileyvery-happy:  

Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 726 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/22/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till January '15
Valued Contributor
chnceit

Congrats!

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13

Congrats! Its always good to see someone getting a second chance. 

NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}