Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI CARD RECONSIDERATION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CITI CARD RECONSIDERATION

i faxed a recent copy of my report to citi for reconsideration today anyone ever have any luck with this company on a recon?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
jeffgucci
Valued Member

Re: CITI CARD RECONSIDERATION

If you don't mind me asking what were your scores, and what product did you app for?

Starting Score: 594 11/2010
Current Score: 5/14/2014 My Fico EX 675 TU 651 EQ 665
Goal Score: 850 (I'm coming)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

THEY HARD PULLED EQIFAX 667 NOW WAS 605 FAKO WHEN I APPLIED ITS FOR THE AMERICAN AIRLINES CARD

Message 3 of 8
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

THEY HARD PULLED EQIFAX 667 NOW WAS 605 FAKO WHEN I APPLIED ITS FOR THE AMERICAN AIRLINES CARD

AA is one of their toughest cards. No way were you going to get approved at 667. You may or may not get approved for citi forward (50-50) if you try. If I was you, I will wait atleast 6 months to touch citi again. If you were to apply for AA again, ensure that your score is arnd 750ish and you have no baddies and atleast 2-3 years of credit history.

As always, YMMV

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 4 of 8
jeffgucci
Valued Member

Geez I go a ways to go...I thought Citi would be good to grow with, started rebuilding with them...secured loan, also checking account....what do you think I'd need for a Citi Forward?

Starting Score: 594 11/2010
Current Score: 5/14/2014 My Fico EX 675 TU 651 EQ 665
Goal Score: 850 (I'm coming)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i faxed a recent copy of my report to citi for reconsideration today anyone ever have any luck with this company on a recon?

Hi.  Fax number?

Does anyone have a key email address?

Thanks.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi.  Fax number?

Does anyone have a key email address?

Thanks.

Bueller?  Bueller? Bueller?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a 3 month old topic. Most people don't subscribe. Try a PM.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.