Established Contributor
MrCredit

CITI CLI!! HOLY COW!

WOW, just signed in and had the option for a cli available clicked it and presto! went from 28.1k to 31.4k SWEET!!
Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: CITI CLI!! HOLY COW!

congrats, nice surprise!
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Super Contributor
concorduser

Congrats. That is a great CLI. Did they do hard on you? Or just soft?
Established Contributor
MrCredit

soft..... had CLI option in menu clicked it asked me if i accepted the increase... I clicked yes. PRESTO instant CLI. The gift that keeps giving!
Super Contributor
concorduser

:smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
MrCredit

[ Edited ]
You have a Citi card, you see that backdoor for retention I put... Works like  clockwork! I swear I love Citi.
Message Edited by MrCredit on 11-15-2008 10:43 PM
Super Contributor
concorduser

MrCredit wrote:
You have a Citi card, you see that backdoor for retention I put... Works like  clockwork! I swear I love Citi.
Message Edited by MrCredit on 11-15-2008 10:43 PM

How often do you get CLI on Citi Card? What was the CL when you started and when did you get your card first?
Established Contributor
MrCredit

[ Edited ]
3/06 first opened 2500. six months later applied again Home Rebate another 2500, combined and about every 4 months I would click CLI Luv button, until recently they only make it available when a cli is available. Brought everything on that card and PIF every month from groceries to cell phone bill everything...
Message Edited by MrCredit on 11-15-2008 10:46 PM
Super Contributor
concorduser

That is great. I checked on my Citi Card. There is no CLI option available for me now. I guess I have to keep checking the website and see if CLI option appears again. They started me with $17K this March. About a month ago I saw CLI button and choose it. I got 1K CLI now my CL is $18K. Hopefully I'll reach your $30k CL Club soon.
Established Contributor
MrCredit

Yeah... they like usage... I applied once for a CLI with the form and asked for 6k. They gave it to me with a hard pull on TU. About one hour after I applied. They ask for your bank info. I made sure I detailed the info, made the analyst happy. They have been great to me... I would use your card and PIF, you will see that automated thing will give you two three thousand at a time... at least thats how I managed to do it. Even with my crummy scores.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}