Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI CLI!! HOLY COW!

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

CITI CLI!! HOLY COW!

WOW, just signed in and had the option for a cli available clicked it and presto! went from 28.1k to 31.4k SWEET!!
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: CITI CLI!! HOLY COW!

congrats, nice surprise!
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 24
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats. That is a great CLI. Did they do hard on you? Or just soft?
Message 3 of 24
MrCredit
Established Contributor

soft..... had CLI option in menu clicked it asked me if i accepted the increase... I clicked yes. PRESTO instant CLI. The gift that keeps giving!
Message 4 of 24
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 24
MrCredit
Established Contributor

You have a Citi card, you see that backdoor for retention I put... Works like  clockwork! I swear I love Citi.
Message Edited by MrCredit on 11-15-2008 10:43 PM
Message 6 of 24
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@MrCredit wrote:
You have a Citi card, you see that backdoor for retention I put... Works like  clockwork! I swear I love Citi.
Message Edited by MrCredit on 11-15-2008 10:43 PM

How often do you get CLI on Citi Card? What was the CL when you started and when did you get your card first?
Message 7 of 24
MrCredit
Established Contributor

3/06 first opened 2500. six months later applied again Home Rebate another 2500, combined and about every 4 months I would click CLI Luv button, until recently they only make it available when a cli is available. Brought everything on that card and PIF every month from groceries to cell phone bill everything...
Message Edited by MrCredit on 11-15-2008 10:46 PM
Message 8 of 24
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

That is great. I checked on my Citi Card. There is no CLI option available for me now. I guess I have to keep checking the website and see if CLI option appears again. They started me with $17K this March. About a month ago I saw CLI button and choose it. I got 1K CLI now my CL is $18K. Hopefully I'll reach your $30k CL Club soon.
Message 9 of 24
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Yeah... they like usage... I applied once for a CLI with the form and asked for 6k. They gave it to me with a hard pull on TU. About one hour after I applied. They ask for your bank info. I made sure I detailed the info, made the analyst happy. They have been great to me... I would use your card and PIF, you will see that automated thing will give you two three thousand at a time... at least thats how I managed to do it. Even with my crummy scores.
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.