Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI CLI

tag
remarc
Regular Contributor

Re: CITI CLI

Thats awesome.. I hope they look and see ive used my card enough and always PIF to up my credit limit.. I seem to be stuck on all my cards .. Discover. Chase & Citi at $1500

Message 11 of 17
Zanror23130

just got my Citi CLI 1k. I called the back of the card and gave the CSR a 3k increase request. She said i was instantly approved for 1k. If i wanted to go further a HP would be needed. I said no. lol This was about 11 months span from the last one.

Message 12 of 17
lanc
Regular Contributor

I did a balance transfer of 1400 on the 1800 80% utility to take advantage of 0 interest and only paid the minimum. They doubled without a hard pull after 6 months.
Message 13 of 17
remarc
Regular Contributor

I spend roughly $600 to $700 every month with a limit of $1500 .. I ALWAYS PIF... 0 Balance when the statement hits.. my six month mark is due next month.. 

What are my chances of a Auto CL? and/or should i ask for a CL increase?? maybe a balance transfer? I was thinking about moving $800 from another card and $500 from another to my citi card?

also my scores have slightly dropped from around 700 to around 680. do you think this will affect my chances of a CL increase??

thanks

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

No

I believe as long as you have paid on time, PIF or have paid more than the minimum, you are an excellent candidate for a CLI.

A 680 FICO score is not bad, good luck and happy crediting :-)
Message 15 of 17
onceuponan803

Well, I just called Citi to see about a CLI-- no go.  It's currently at 19K and I asked for 3K more.  Rep said they'd need further information so I said "no thank you".

Message 16 of 17
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

just got a notice my cli was a hp guess 3k was worth it think i should had asked for more lol

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.