Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI - Combo MC and AMEX

tag
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

CITI - Combo MC and AMEX

Hi all,

A while ago and on flyer talk there was some threads regarding a test offering of a single credit card account from Citibank which had both a MC and an AMEX card with AAdvantage miles linked to it. In other words, no matter which of the 2 cards one used, the charges went against a single credit card account with a single credit line. While the cards may have obviously had different numbers they were both credited against a single master credit card account. So if a merchant took one but not the other it would make it easier to accumulate miles. Does anyone have this account and does anyone know if they still offer it. I can not find a reference it on the website. Or was it a pilot program which never took off? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI - Combo MC and AMEX

Flyingmd, I work for Citi and can try to research this for you...apologies for delay in reaching out to you, I just saw this post today. I'll send you a PM as well.

Mod Cut!

This is the third time you've been warned about posting your personal information in the forms. Repeated policy violations can result in a suspension or removal from the community, so please be careful!

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 2 of 4
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Thank you,

Apparently you cant post personal info here but I do appreciate it. So if you can reply with a post to my initial question that would be great. I am sure the info will help others on this forum. Thank you so very much

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@flyingmd wrote:

Thank you,

Apparently you cant post personal info here but I do appreciate it. So if you can reply with a post to my initial question that would be great. I am sure the info will help others on this forum. Thank you so very much

A review of the Forum's Terms of Service will tell you that certain things are not allowed to be posted among which is:

Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person, including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, email address, social media accounts (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.);

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.