Did you mean: 

CITI Costco card.....

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: CITI Costco card.....

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:
I'm so shocked to see all these people posted about product changing... I would argue this is one of the best cash back cards on market right now?!

Excluding in-store purchases, it's no better than my Sam's Club.   And I could always use Blispay inside Sam's (or Costco, for that matter).  

Our Costco card is 13.24% I believe or maybe 15% but our sams club is 23%!

Message 41 of 44
satasat360
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if the costco citi card will have a FTF? I know the Sam's Club card recently took that off. 

yes 3% FTF

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I told Citi that I no longer wanted to shop at Costco due to my loyalty with Amex and they allowed me to do a product change from the Citi Costco Visa Signature to the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card.  I am very happy about that!  My shopping will be done at Sam's Club now.  Smiley Happy

I need to look into PCing.   Do you still have an active Costco membership?

I forfeited my membership when I did the product change; however, I wont shop at Costco regardless.  I am not happy about losing my Amex TE card and my loyalty lies with Amex.  

Message 43 of 44
smittyboy020
Contributor

I just looked at my Costco online account and noticed this:

Auto Renew is Active
Citi - Personal
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

At least I know that I'm actually getting a Citi card. It's just a matter of when.
Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.