Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Dividends Plat Student - add AU

tag
alakazam
New Contributor

CITI Dividends Plat Student - add AU

Hi, I am looking to get some history with CITI since I want to get the CITI AAdvantage card by the end of the year. I am waitng for some inquiries to drop. Right now I am sitting at 3 from last 6mo and about 6 from last 12. By July, these will be 0 and 3.

My wife is a student and has a pretty good chance of getting the CITI Dividends Platinum VISA Student version. However, the student version doesn't have a checkbox to add AU. When I got my Discover IT Student, I was able to add her as an AU.

Do you know if it is possible to add AU for CITI student cards?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
subsnao
Regular Contributor

Re: CITI Dividends Plat Student - add AU

@alakazam wrote:

Hi, I am looking to get some history with CITI since I want to get the CITI AAdvantage card by the end of the year. I am waitng for some inquiries to drop. Right now I am sitting at 3 from last 6mo and about 6 from last 12. By July, these will be 0 and 3.

My wife is a student and has a pretty good chance of getting the CITI Dividends Platinum VISA Student version. However, the student version doesn't have a checkbox to add AU. When I got my Discover IT Student, I was able to add her as an AU.

Do you know if it is possible to add AU for CITI student cards?

Yes you can. I have both the Dividends and TYP for students, and both accept AU. If she is approved, it will be an option in her online account under Benefits and Account Management. On the right side will be a link for Add Authorized User. IDK why it didnt show up on the application.

In the garden as of 2/22/2015
Scores:
TU: 753 (Discover FICO 7/2014) EQ: 721 (FICO 4/2014) EX: 723 (FICO 3/2014)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.