Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Luv Button

tag
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

CITI Luv Button

DW’s Citi Dividend online account has had the “Request a Credit Limit Increase” option under Tools & Services for quite some time.  Never pressed it because we weren’t sure if it would initiate a HP or if it would be a SP.

I clicked it today and it asked me by what amount I’d like to increase the CL.  The current CL was at $1000 so I requested an increase by $2000.  System countered with $750 stating it would be an instant approval, no credit report pulled.  I accepted, logged into the account, and CL was updated to $1,750.

So the verdict:  Citi Luv Button is a SP if you accept their counter offer.  We’re happy!  Anyone know how long we should wait before requesting another CLI?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: CITI Luv Button

..... 6-12 months?
Message 2 of 6
mokong
Regular Contributor

my CITI TY preferred world mastercard is 6 months today and i requested cli too this early morning online ( 2am pacific) and asked 2k  and it said they will email the decision in 30 minutes..never receive email untill i fall sleep. woke up and check account online and APPROVED.

FROM; 5,900 CL

NOW; 7,900 CL 

MOK

Message 3 of 6
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

just hit the button too went from 1k to 4k on my diamond

Message 4 of 6
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

Great CLI's guys !! I'll take better care of this card for the next 6 months (we carried a high balance for months then paid in full) and see if I can CLI from $1750 to $5000 which is just under 3x the CL after 6 months. How do y'all use your cards? PIF every month?
Message 5 of 6
mokong
Regular Contributor

i pif .

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.