Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Scores Posted

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: CITI Scores Posted

I just remembered last months, which was there up until yesterday!

Message 21 of 29
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@-Furbz- wrote:

how do you see your previous score?

I was about to ask that, or, if it changes, does it show a +/- X points?   I think mine is very similar to last time, but probably not exactly the same.

But I must say I lke the blurb:  "Congratulations – You have an exceptional FICO® Score. The below factor(s) are informative but not significant as they represent very marginal areas where your score was adversely affected. Keep up your good financial habits!"    

Message 22 of 29
core
Valued Contributor

@-Furbz- wrote:

how do you see your previous score?

You can find it in the nice spreadsheet where you keep all of your scores along with detailed notes and pretty charts.  Has yours gone missing? Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 29
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Down 13 for DW.  Smiley Sad

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 24 of 29
Runitup
Regular Contributor

+37 to 831. 

Message 25 of 29
akabigo
Contributor

2/24 score is 863. Kinda ruining the moment for me if I ever hit 850 on the "real" FICOs  Smiley Very Happy

Fico scores 800+
Message 26 of 29
aav
Established Contributor

Are we able to see last month's score? I think my score went down, but I don't see the option to switch to last month's.
EQ - 834 TU - 823 EX - 822
Amex NPSL Amex BCP - 25,000, Amex EDC - 12000, Diner's Club Premier -35,000, Ritz Carlton - 22,500 Discover 25,100, Chase Reserve -31,000 Total Rewards 13200, Barclay 10000 Citi Diamond P 8,900
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine posted too, it's the first one from them for me as I'm a new cardholder, 712 Smiley Happy not bad, the main thing holding my score back is my student loan that I don't make payments on until after my graduation next year, so I don't feel that my score will be rising much for a while...

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ballerlife reported in with-

Up 51 pts. I'll take it!

In one month??

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.