Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Simplicity

tag
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

CITI Simplicity

Came across this CC and curious to know if anyone here have this card?

What are the benefits of this card and how should it be use?

What is the minimum fico score for approval and what CB does CITI pull?

Thanks in advance........

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: CITI Simplicity

It is a card advertised as no late fee, no over limit fee, and no penalty APR.

It has 16.9% variable APR for purchase, balance transfer, and cash advance.

Given that there are no late fee, no over limit fee, and low cash advance APR, expect very high credit score to qualify for this card. 

Really there are no benefit into getting this card. No rewards, medium APR, and a hefty 5% cash advance fee. 

If you want a no fee card get AMEX Clear.

Message 2 of 4
ferrari
Regular Contributor

I applied to this card and got it before they started advertising for it. I got 0 intro APR on purchases and BT for 15 months and 15.99 APR thereafter. CS was 700 and limited credit history with AAOA of 1 year and total history of around 2 years.

Message 3 of 4
MAstudent07
Contributor

I have to agree that this card seems basic. I intrepret this card as a simple, "classic" card. I would think this card is meant for people who prefer the bare minimum of a card. I can picture my dad saying "I don't want to bother with rewards, I want a card to do what a cc is meant to do." This Citi product would be great for his portfolio. Smiley Very Happy

The no fees is great imo, and CITI has always treated me great. Therefore, I would recommend this card for my dad if he was in the market for a new cc.

Amex BCE| BOA CB| Freedom| Citi DC| Discover It|
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.