CITI TY Premier now 60k Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI TY Premier now 60k Points

@Beckhsrules wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Are you applying for major purchase soon? If not then don't worry about a few inquiries. I have seen the same exact score drops from inquiries and new accounts plus balances on those accounts. (~770s down to 730s.) It bounces back.

i appled already :-) i don't have any mortgage or auto loans coming up anytime soon so i am fine just as long as it stays above 700 lol. 

I am sad they won't expedite the card, they say next friday i should get it 

CITI is super slow in mailing out their cards. If they say 7 business days it will take exactly 7 business days to get it. I was kinda pissed off since I was having a big purhcase waiting upon to help my min spend. But otherwise they are super cool and the points rack up super fast. Its only 2 months and I already have 65k points thanks to their bonus categories.

Just lie to yourself and say it should take 14 days to get here. You'll realize the card will be here in half the time of your 2 weeks date Smiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 257
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

Heads up to those of you who recently applied for the premier (before the 60k offer). 

@Anonymous SHOULD agree to match this offer if you were approved within 90 days of you finding this offer and contacting them. Send a message in the message center, or @AskCiti on twitter, or call up customer service. 

This would be really good news. I'll try and put my message in tonight after work. I'm also hoping to hear if anyone got a response from Citi SM...for me I have about 5-6 days to make the 90 day mark!

Message 32 of 257
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

Its heartbreaking to see that CITI hasnt responded back to the query with the time close to 24 hours. I see positive results for users who called upon. I wish my office gets over soon so that I can call them soon.

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 33 of 257
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I hate this so much.  If I wasn't planning on moving soon I would be all over that.  But I have to behave for a couple more months.

Message 34 of 257
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

The bonus isn't available to those with a Premier open or closed in the last 18 months, and thanks to my great record keeping, I have no idea if I did or not!   I had a Premier and a TYP that I PCd to a Dividend and a DC at different times last year.   Pretty sure that the Prem went to the Dividend (which is good, as DC wasn't available till  later on) but was it Feb, or April, or June.....

So, keep better records!

Message 35 of 257
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

I have random question about citi premeir when they say restaurants is that only US restaurants like how PRG categorizes restaurants or is it all restaurants around he world? I am wondering what card i should use when in thailand, 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 36 of 257
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

It never hurts to ask. Called up and requested the details. The nice lady over phone said that since I am already past the 3500 spend the difference in 10k points should get loaded into my account in 5-7 business days. Wow.. 

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 37 of 257
JLK93
Established Contributor

I was approved for the Thankyou Premier on July 25th. I sent an SM this morning requesting a match to the 60K offer. I just received a response.

"Our records show that your account has been enrolled in the offer to earn 60,000 bonus Thank You points if you spend $3,500 by 11/07/15."

I also called retention this morning and was offered 5K points for 1K additional spending. I accepted the offer.

I don't know if this means that I will receive 65K Thankyou points. I'm hoping.

Message 38 of 257
red259
Super Contributor

@oilcan12 wrote:

I was approved for the Thankyou Premier on July 25th. I sent an SM this morning requesting a match to the 60K offer. I just received a response.

"Our records show that your account has been enrolled in the offer to earn 60,000 bonus Thank You points if you spend $3,500 by 11/07/15."

I also called retention this morning and was offered 5K points for 1K additional spending. I accepted the offer.

I don't know if this means that I will receive 65K Thankyou points. I'm hoping.

You called for a retention offer on a card you haven't even met the initial signup yet on? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 39 of 257
JLK93
Established Contributor

Message 40 of 257
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.