Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI preferred invite

tag
minimock
Frequent Contributor

CITI preferred invite

Just opened a CITI plat MC, now they send me an invite for the preferred card in the mail.

Would you apply so soon afterward?

I want to dump my no CLI Cap one and BBRZMC, but don't want to take a until hit.

Any thoughts? Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

Re: CITI preferred invite

You might be able to call and get a PC if you prefer ther preferred card.

Message 2 of 6
sgs10
Regular Contributor

wait for couple of mails. believe me the offers seem to get bettter if u wait. I always applied for pre approved citi cards and  the first mail will have a better apr and BT, second mail will include a bonus cash offer and third will get even better like "200$ if u make purchase of 1500 or more in first 2 months"

Message 3 of 6
minimock
Frequent Contributor

@sgs10 wrote:

wait for couple of mails. believe me the offers seem to getter if u wait. I always applied for pre approved citi cards and  the first mail will have a better apr and BT, second mail will include a bonus cash offer and third will get even better like "200$ if u make purchase of 1500 or more in first 2 months"

Yea, probably a good idea. I never have recieved a CITI offer ever, and then 4 weeks after getting a card from them, I was just surprised.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting pre approval offer from citi for the CC that I already have with them. Don't know why?

Message 5 of 6
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Probably Citi Likes uSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.