cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI requires Approval to waive Min Due $2.11 Finance Charge?

tag
MrChairman
Established Contributor

Re: CITI requires Approval to waive Min Due $2.11 Finance Charge?

Skip out on the biggie fries and drink at lunch and a candy bar on the way home and you've paid this. This is why CSR are always in a bad mood.

Starting Score:TransUnion: 698 (12 FEB 2010), Equifax: 674 (12 FEB 2010)
Current Score (Lender Pulled):TransUnion: 684 (12 SEP 2016), Equifax: 696 (12 SEP 2016), Experian: 679 (12 SEP 2016)
Goal Score:All scores All scores at least 700+ by December 2017!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
DI
Super Contributor

@MrChairman wrote:

Skip out on the biggie fries and drink at lunch and a candy bar on the way home and you've paid this. This is why CSR are always in a bad mood.

If that's what he eating he's going to have a bigger bill from some hospital and pharmacy. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

On a serious note again, when I paid off my chase card of about 7k, the next month I got a bill for 80 some dollars. Not thinking about why it was actually there (interest from the previous month) I called and asked what was it from. They said interest and I was like oh, okay. Immediately the CSR said she would process the request to have my account credited the fee. 48 hours later it was credited. I guess after 10 years of paying interest they decided to throw me a bone without even asking!  

Message 13 of 15
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

On a serious note again, when I paid off my chase card of about 7k, the next month I got a bill for 80 some dollars. Not thinking about why it was actually there (interest from the previous month) I called and asked what was it from. They said interest and I was like oh, okay. Immediately the CSR said she would process the request to have my account credited the fee. 48 hours later it was credited. I guess after 10 years of paying interest they decided to throw me a bone without even asking!  

IMHO inquiring a charge and bank waiving it off willingly is one story and expecting to waive off a legitimate charge and getting upset if not waived is another.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vish1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

IMHO inquiring a charge and bank waiving it off willingly is one story and expecting to waive off a legitimate charge and getting upset if not waived is another.

Very true! I was just trying to provide my insight to the OP since he was getting beat up pretty good. I guess he just felt like he deserved to get it waived since the balance was gone????

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.