Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CJ Question

@Anonymous wrote:
Well it's easy to take a couple of words and a smiley out of context (hard to tell what people mean when they're writing words on a screen rather than talking face to face), so again, I apologize if I seemed rude, rather than just... mildly-cheeky-in-a-friendly-way, which is what I intended! Smiley Happy
As for the question... hrrmmm, as I suspected, I can't help with that one - I can say, though, that I've noticed a few different accounts seeming reallllly slow to update lately (either they're reporting later than they usually do, or the CRAs are taking longer to update than they used to) - not so bad if they're incorrectly showing a zero or very low balance, but seriously irritating if you're waiting for some high-balance card to finally report a zero. Smiley Sad 

Just a misunderstanding i apologize again yeah the account is showing a o balance so hey that's a good thing i just wondering if they will update.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok i had to go back an edit my post lol i feel like dumb a.. lol

Is Crown Jewelers slow about reporting to the CRA that what i'm asking lol dead.

Message 12 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Oh, okay, thank you for untangling me!

I have heard that they do report oddly. I'll get out of the way for the CJ veterans to contribute.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

When my CJ account first reported to EX & TU, it had a 0 balance.  It was about 3 weeks, guessing, before the true $34 balance reflected on EX with TU lagging behind.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.