Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

Re: CJ Question

fevmlo wrote:
Well it's easy to take a couple of words and a smiley out of context (hard to tell what people mean when they're writing words on a screen rather than talking face to face), so again, I apologize if I seemed rude, rather than just... mildly-cheeky-in-a-friendly-way, which is what I intended! :smileyhappy:
As for the question... hrrmmm, as I suspected, I can't help with that one - I can say, though, that I've noticed a few different accounts seeming reallllly slow to update lately (either they're reporting later than they usually do, or the CRAs are taking longer to update than they used to) - not so bad if they're incorrectly showing a zero or very low balance, but seriously irritating if you're waiting for some high-balance card to finally report a zero. :smileysad: 

Just a misunderstanding i apologize again yeah the account is showing a o balance so hey that's a good thing i just wondering if they will update.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

Ok i had to go back an edit my post lol i feel like dumb a.. lol

Is Crown Jewelers slow about reporting to the CRA that what i'm asking lol dead.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Oh, okay, thank you for untangling me!

I have heard that they do report oddly. I'll get out of the way for the CJ veterans to contribute.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Regular Contributor
WishIKnewThen

When my CJ account first reported to EX & TU, it had a 0 balance.  It was about 3 weeks, guessing, before the true $34 balance reflected on EX with TU lagging behind.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+