Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK Score

tag
hausfrau
New Contributor

Re: CK Score

My CK score hasn't budged, even though they have been alerting the same changes that have caused changes to my score here.

Starting my rebuild!

Message 11 of 16
beenjammin
Valued Member

"TransUnion® New Account Score. This score ranges from 300 to 850. It's calculated by TransUnion, one of the three major credit bureaus. The New Account Score is used by lenders to assess your creditworthiness, or the likelihood that you'll repay your debts. Learn more about different credit scores."

From CK

Message 12 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Simple explanation

It's CK

Would you expect something more? Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

My CK score went up from 739 to 751 after a nee inq. from Barclay's posted.
Wth.
LOL...
Did they change their scoring model? Wasn't it the Transrisk score before?
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 16
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

I'm not a fan of the new CK website.  I use it still, as a barometer of how my score is doing, but the new layout is crap.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 15 of 16
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@somnipotent wrote:

I'm not a fan of the new CK website.  I use it still, as a barometer of how my score is doing, but the new layout is crap.

I agree - the old interface was much better. 

I have been taking monthly screen-captures to document my progress over the past two years, and it was nice to be able to compare them from one month to the next.

The new interface may be better in some ways, but I wish there were a way to revert back to the former UI (just for the historical screen-grabs).

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.