tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CL Reallocation - BOA & FIA

@Open123 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I think this would be based on a case by case basis since most reallocations by default are treated as CLIs by UW.  It's usually best to speak to an analyst (vs CSR) since they'll likely have more information on what your account is eligible for (SP vs HP) depending on a variety of factors.  For the most part, as with CLI requests, BOA/FIA reallocations are HP.

This had alwasy been my assumption, but haven't kept current; in this game, miss 6 months, and it mind as well be 6 years.  Most of what I know is from 6 months ago, so playing catch up.

I definitely know what you mean.

This was my experience back in May with the Fidelity Private Client AmEx approval and subsequent consolidation (one HP, one SP).

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Fidelity-Private-Client-American-Express-Appro...

Wow, nice CL!  Congrats!  Very handy with this card.  

May be worth the HP & Cost, even if only to have the Black rather than the Green.  I'd actually use it in public!

Thanks Open!

At the end of the day, and given the outcome, the HP was definitely worth it IMO.  Once I got the Private Client version there was no need to keep the green one open so it's been easier on the eyes Smiley Wink  I recall a thread in which one of the Mods, Lexie09, said that the green one made her eyes bleed!

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CL Reallocation - BOA & FIA

I was able to combine yesterday with no HP. Senior Analyst assured me that no HP would be needed. I will keep an eye out of course.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.