Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD again - US Bank

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: CLD again - US Bank

DENIED.  1 HP later and NO reinstatement of any of my CL on the PLOC due to......you ready for this.....

OVERALL UTILIZATION 18%.  WE DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE EXTENDING YOU ANY MORE CREDIT.

No other reasons given.   Oh oh, there was another reason....My $100k income doesn't support the income to debt ratio.

Message 91 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

@racer-x wrote:

DENIED.  No reinstatement of any of my CL on the PLOC due to......you ready for this.....

OVERALL UTILIZATION 18%.  WE DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE EXTENDING YOU ANY MORE CREDIT.

No other reasons given. 

@racer-x,

Sorry to hear that.. That really is terrible.

Message 92 of 115
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Move your money to your CU...Open a Line of credit with them if you feel comfortable in making that step and tell Us Bank to put it where the sun doesn't shine when you close out your account or accounts.  Just my thoughts on this.  Waiting to get me membership and debit cards on my CU then Us Bank isn't getting any of my interest free money any more.

Message 93 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Move your money to your CU...Open a Line of credit with them if you feel comfortable in making that step and tell Us Bank to put it where the sun doesn't shine when you close out your account or accounts.  Just my thoughts on this.  Waiting to get me membership and debit cards on my CU then Us Bank isn't getting any of my interest free money any more.

@Anonymous,

I agree.  I just join penfed and I can't believe how easy the process is even when applying for something. 

Message 94 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank, ugh.  I called customer service today to verify they received my letter to close my secured visa card.  Needless to say the CSR's that work that department gives me a swift reminder to not have to have a secured card again in my future.  Said it will be 60 days until I get my deposit back.

Message 95 of 115
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous,

I agree.  I just join penfed and I can't believe how easy the process is even when applying for something. 

I have learned something CU's are where you put your money and get an auto loan and a nice big juicy high CL low interest rate LOC/CC... Big banks you use for their CC and rewards and bonus spending and if they hate you for it and shut you down, no loss you fall back on your CU or CU's..  Always look after #1, being yourself.. Big banks sure are doing this..In This Case Us Bank, but every big bank is this way.   CU's not so much.

Message 96 of 115
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

US Bank, ugh.  I called customer service today to verify they received my letter to close my secured visa card.  Needless to say the CSR's that work that department gives me a swift reminder to not have to have a secured card again in my future.  Said it will be 60 days until I get my deposit back.

Seriously wow.. I woud call back and have a manager review that call recording.. Very Tacky..

Message 97 of 115
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Right on guys.  I'm with a local CU, General Electric.  I do my installment loans there and I have an 8% VISA, albeit $3500.

Since all my bills go through US you suck Bank,  I'm gonna pay everything that is due in the next 2 wks now, and then move my $$ to the CU.

Trying to figure out how much I want to give the PLOC account.  I'd rather pay down some other accounts too, instead of paying the entire PLOC balance.

Message 98 of 115
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@racer-x wrote:

Right on guys.  I'm with a local CU, General Electric.  I do my installment loans there and I have an 8% VISA, albeit $3500.

Since all my bills go through US you suck Bank,  I'm gonna pay everything that is due in the next 2 wks now, and then move my $$ to the CU.

Trying to figure out how much I want to give the PLOC account.  I'd rather pay down some other accounts too, instead of paying the entire PLOC balance.

Ya Just get the PLOC below 90% the lower the better, but below 90% you aren't maxed anymore and look alot better to lenders, although the balance chasing might of already begun and it might lower each time you make a payment.. only one way to find this out Smiley Sad...  If they aren't balance chasing you once you get where you want, pay whatever is comfortable to you as you are severing ties anyways..  Just depends on your priorities

Message 99 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

@racer-x

If you are able to join Penfed, get in.  I have only being a member 30 days and with 1 EQ pull, I have a PLOC for 10k, a credit card approved for 15k @7.99, a personal loan for 10k@9.99.  All with just 1 pull.  Heck, I look around their product to see whatelse I can lay my finger onSmiley Tongue.  

And I forgot to add the PLOC and personal loan was within 24 hours... 

Message 100 of 115
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.