Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Button for BofA???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI Button for BofA???

I'm on the BofA website trying to find the "luv' button...my secured graduated yesterday...and all I got was a graduation....no increase???...so I'm looking for the button....or should I call???...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: CLI Button for BofA???

It's normally on the left of the screen right under the available credit area. If you don't see it, you might wanna try the backdoor number.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah...it's not there...I'll call...thanks!!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I called....BofA gave me this BS story about having to wait 6 months after graduation to get a CLI...saying they don't automatically increase upon graduation...they would have to do a hard pull...more BS....I'm in the middle of a mortgage loan....and "NO NEW INQUIRIES"...so I couldn't just use the hard pull....I'm upset...
Message 4 of 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

sorry to hear that, sly!  hopefully you will be able to get a cli in a couple of months.

right now i am tempted to press the button on our boa card, but i want to get the balance down a bit, so that i don't invite either a rate-jack or a cld.  gotta be careful nowadays!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.