Did you mean: 

CLI Citi Simplicity

tag
Berk
Established Contributor

Re: CLI Citi Simplicity

@Sharingan wrote:

@Berk wrote:

I asked for one after having the card for six months with a SL of 6K. Had about 20% util at the time due to a BT. Instandly approved for 2.3K increase. However, if you have more than one card with Citi you can only get one CLI online every six months. I have two cards with Citi so I can only get a CLI every 12 months for each card.

Unless this started very recently, it definitely hasn't been the case with my Citi cards the past few years. A few months ago, I got 1000-1500 SP credit limit increases on my: Citi AA, Hilton, Forward, and TY Preferred (now Dividend) all in the same month. In the past, I always increased my TY Preferred and Forward together with no issues. Perhaps I just have a lot of room left with my internal limit. 

All I know is that two months after my Simplicity CLI, I asked for one on my TY Preferred at the 6 month mark. Was denied due to a recent CLI with Citi with the explanation that I must wait six months between requests. Maybe I was a day or two early with the request - who knows? My total TLs with Citi are 36.7K so that might have something to do with it as well.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.