Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI - NFCU

tag
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: CLI - NFCU

@skyisthelimit wrote:

Well it has been over a month and CLI alongwith the new card are reporting.  There is no HP showing up on my credit report!  This makes me app'ing for cards in Jan that better of a chance to be approved!!!

Smiley Surprised no HPs? Did you pull all three CRs to check?

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 23
Dagansinferno
Valued Member

I spoke to an associate last night and was told if you app for multiple things, it will only count as one HP if in the same day. I'm new to NFCU, and last night: refinanced my car, my wife and I appd for nRewards(I have my own we appd for joint card), and Overdraft line of credit...all this only one HP so far has shown up on EQ and TU! {all approved, too...cut my car interest rate in half!!} I would rather eat ramen noodle and walk 20 miles to work rather than fall out of thier good graces Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 23
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Dagansinferno wrote:
I spoke to an associate last night and was told if you app for multiple things, it will only count as one HP if in the same day. I'm new to NFCU, and last night: refinanced my car, my wife and I appd for nRewards(I have my own we appd for joint card), and Overdraft line of credit...all this only one HP so far has shown up on EQ and TU! {all approved, too...cut my car interest rate in half!!} I would rather eat ramen noodle and walk 20 miles to work rather than fall out of thier good graces Smiley Happy

I agree that NFCU is great !   However the one inquiry situation is clearly a YMMV situation ~ most people who app for mulitple products have reported getting more than 1 HP.    Hopefully you'll squeak by with just one though....let us know !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 13 of 23
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

op are you sure they didnt hp you. nfcu is hp happy. did you check both tu and eq reports?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 14 of 23
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I had a NFCU CSR tell me that they don't pull credit when you sign up ( they did a HP on TU for me )....so just be aware that many times CSRs are misinformed....not just at NFCU, but across the board...

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 15 of 23
2NE1
Established Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

I had a NFCU CSR tell me that they don't pull credit when you sign up ( they did a HP on TU for me )....so just be aware that many times CSRs are misinformed....not just at NFCU, but across the board...

Same here! I applied two weeks ago and CSR told me she didn't need to HP my CR, I was happy to hear that, then last weekend I get a creditkarma alert that there's a HP, it was NFCU Smiley Indifferent and then I noticed that they SP'ed EQ too...

*sigh* I'm still waiting on my welcome letter.
Message 16 of 23
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

Ok, I read some of the comments; and I only monitor Experian.  The HP doesn't show up on it, I will be pullling all 3 around nov/dec to make sure there are no issues; since I will be asking for CLI on both and apping a month later for CHASE/CITI/AMEX  (The big boys!).  Well if they pull ex, they won't see a HP on that report.  Sorry I don't have the other two reports (extra $10 bucks!) lol.

Message 17 of 23
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

I app for multiple things and i got 4 HP from navyfed Smiley Mad it's ok i got 33,000 Smiley Very Happy

NAVYFED luvs to pull HP

Message 18 of 23
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

Mr_postman did they show up on EX?

Message 19 of 23
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

@skyisthelimit wrote:

Mr_postman did they show up on EX?

NO boss nothing on EX only EQ navyfed only pulls EQ here in CALIFORNIA

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.